Friday 22 June 2007

New Love!

I have just fallen in love.
My bro' is an out and out gadget freak and he's always updating his gizmos from his laptops & phones to his sat nav. And, he's always telling me how brilliant this or that gadget is and how I should get one. Anyway he's just updated his sat nav and I've inherited his old one which is only two years old and it is Brilliant! Especially as I'm forever getting lost and have a lot of travel to do for work. It also tells you the position of speed cameras and of course there are maps, you can even get it to show you where the nearest hotels, leisure centres and restaurants are. So even though I've only had it a few days (picked it up last Tuesday night in torrential rain, from Sheffield), I've fallen in love with it in a big way, I even have it on when I know exactly where I'm going.
By the way even though my brother thinks I'm mad for naming a gadget - I've called her Suki because she has such a lovely voice, she fits in just fine with Percy (my car).

No comments: