Saturday 19 May 2007

New Blogger hits the waves

New Blogger Liz-bee has finally decided to get her toes wet on t'internet with her very own blog.

'I have no idea what I'm doing but it looks like fun'.
I'll write as often as I can about things that you might find interesting. I'm an avid PW (people watcher), read constantly and run a Book Club, occasionally do oddball things for 'Charidee' like abseil off 120 ft high hospital buildings. I work in large open planned offices with the constant whizz of the climate control humming in my ear with a small team who, when not hard at work, mainly talk about food (good/bad food, recipes, growing food, cooking, eating, dining out, in fact everything 'foody'). I also get involved in a lot of community activities where I live and really enjoy attending neighbourhood watch meetings where thankfully the most exciting thing that anyone has to report is that a street sign has been mysteriously knocked down in the night!
I'm trying unsuccessfuly to write a book and I also like to paint when I'm in the right frame of mind.

No comments: